Hardware Design Engineer
BENGALURU, KARNATAKA, INDIA • FULL-TIME
- Bachelors or Masters in EE with 5-8 years of hands-on cutting edge board design (high speed digital design, high-end ARM SOCs, audio circuits, switch mode power supplies, RF and analog circuits and worked with processors, DSPs, memories, ADC/DACs, op-amps and such)
- Proficient in schematic capture tools like ORCAD and familiar with board layout tools like PADS, Allegro etc.
- Deep experience and understanding of RF, Power, Thermal, FCC/CE compliance testing of products
- Familiar with component selection, schematic design, layout, board fabrication and bringup
- Experience with taking designs through certifications such as FCC, CE, UL, EMI/EMC, HDMI etc.
- Should have taken your designs to manufacturing and clearly understood the entire manufacturing and testing process will be a bonus.