Performance Marketing Lead
SAN FRANCISCO BAY AREA OR REMOTE • FULL-TIME
Caavo is looking for a creative, data-driven, and results-oriented Performance Marketing Lead. You will be responsible for defining and executing all paid user acquisition activities across multiple channels, working to optimize and scale existing channels while identifying emerging opportunities to efficiently reach our target customers.
The right candidate is a strong strategic thinker who loves hands-on execution. You have an eye for optimizing creatives and various ad types and a strong drive to get things done. You must be comfortable launching and optimizing campaigns at scale, effectively handling the day-to-day tactical execution across various channels to drive new customers and hit ROI goals.
As our growth guru, we’ll be looking to you to help determine how to drive key behaviors that help grow the business effectively. This is a great opportunity for a performance marketer to build an exceptional team from the ground up.
- Define our performance marketing strategy
- Drive acquisition of new customers by designing, implementing, testing, and scaling paid marketing campaigns across all major and emerging online advertising channels
- Optimize targeting, creative, marketing messages, marketing spend, bids, and budget allocation
- Drive, lead and monitor A/B and multivariate tests to optimize conversions and other performance marketing metrics
- Act as the direct interface with our various paid marketing platforms and tools, owning all administrative responsibilities including payments, reporting and analysis
- Guide creative direction around direct marketing content to drive performance while maintaining overall brand image
- Interface with engineering, design and data analytics to address all design, measurement and engineering needs related to scaling our paid marketing efforts
- Own performance marketing budget, with direct accountability for new customer acquisition
- Present findings and insights to the marketing team and senior management as necessary
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFIACTIONS
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience running paid marketing efforts across various advertising platforms including Google, Facebook, Twitter, and other desktop and mobile advertising channels
- Strong strategic and analytical skills and a history of successful optimization techniques and experience with A/B testing, segmentation, and predictive modeling
- Deep experience defining, analyzing and reporting on performance marketing metrics (revenue, gross margin, etc)
- Passion for consumer technology and startups, preferably with some prior experience at a related growth-stage company; previous e-commerce experience a plus
- Excellent communicator, with ability to work effectively across functions
- Bachelor’s degree (marketing / quantitative background preferred)